Author of bids for international tenders
Everesta s.r.o. with a long tradition in the market is looking for an individual to participate in authoring bids for international tenders. We are looking to work with a highly motivated person who will capitalize on her/his experience and at the same time enjoy her/his potential for the future.
- preparation and submission of bids for international tenders, which includes:
- reading and understanding source materials (tendering documentation) in English;
- evaluation of suitability and adequacy of the subject of the bid in comparison to the company's interests;
- finding partners and subcontractors for specific bids;
- preparation of bid materials, including qualification criteria description and evaluation materials description;
- submission of a bid using specific ways according to the tendering documentation (email, online portal, physically, etc.);
- communication with our international as well as local partners and building relationships between our company and our partners;
- leading a team of project specialists who contribute to the preparation of bid materials;
- reporting to the company leadership considering further progress and current bids.
We are we looking for person, who:
- is experienced reader, can read tender documentation fast and understand its specifics and catches;
- is experienced writer, can express himself/herself clearly, can write a bid that is easy to read, while describing all the necessary aspects of the bid;
- has functional literacy, i.e. can understand what the contracting authority wants to read and can find appropriate solutions from our company profile in order to pass qualifications and gain as excellent evaluation score
- is MS Office proficient;
- has ability to "google" and search on the internet for necessary information;
- has language competencies according to European standards at least: Czech (B1), English (C1) or higher; we are looking for a native Czech speaker, or different language speaker who can communicate well in both Czech and English;
- has time management, teamwork and organizational skills;
- is willing to learn new things and adopt new practices.
Assets and preferences:
- knowledge and orientation in the areas of HR, Education, Consultancy, Project management and similar;
- any related certificates are an asset, as well as language certificates;
- ability to make decisions and organize the teams work efficiently, while using their strengths;
- knowledge of another European language;
- creative and open mind.
What we can offer:
- environment of Czech based company with international operations;
- possibility to learn new skills and build a career;
- perspective area of work;
- local residency in Prague, Brno, Ostrava, České Budějovice and Česká Lípa;
- partial home office;
- internal trainings and language courses.